Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Soup anyone?

Why is it that whenever you put a kid in the bathtub they will drink the water? Last night I put the Princess in the tub with her toys. Usually I put the toys in for her. This time she decided to put in the whole bucket full. Among the toys are various cups of different sizes. She uses them to dump water all over the floor. I use the bigger one to rinse her hair. While dumping all the toys she finds a spoon. She gets very excited over this. We haven't dumped out all the toys in a long time. I get her settled & go to the kitchen to finish loading the dishwasher. After a few minutes I hear,"Mom want some soup"? Great, I know exactly what she is doing. Drinking the bath water. Yum. Nothing like yummy soapy dirty butt water soup! Seconds anyone?
I tried to explain that you don't drink dirty water that your butt sits in but she just didn't get it. She was extra dirty too. Yuck.

No comments: