Monday, November 19, 2007

shopping alone

Black Friday is coming! Black Friday is coming! Oops I meant to say, Thanksgiving is coming. Aren't you excited? To me Thanksgiving means spending time with family. All the women get together & pour over the Black Friday ads. We spend quality time together deciding who is gonna get up at what time to get the best deal. I love getting up at before the crack of dawn to shop. Any other day of the week I would only get up at that time because I had to pee. I don't care if I get any good deals that day. I get to go shopping ALONE! Without kids! I tried taking Queenie 2 years ago. She didn't have as much fun as I did. She doesn't do morning well. Especially that time of morning. When I asked her if she wanted to go this year she said no. Oh well I'll just have to suck it up & go alone. **grin**

I usually meet up with one of my Sister-in-laws for a snack at some point. We go over our lists to see if either of us got a great deal. Last year the best deal I got was for me. I went to Michaels (because I was alone) & I looked in their clearance isle. I had been looking at the Crop in Style P3 rolling tote. It was retailing for around $130.00




I found it on clearance! And with the turkey bucks they had going (because I was there at an obscene time of the morning) I got it for around $60.00. That was my best deal. I love it when I get all the good stuff!

Pookie just doesn't understand why I will get up at the crack of dawn to shop. Especially when I don't come home with EVERYONE on the list done. No matter how many times I explain it he just doesn't get it.

I GET TO GO ALONE! That's why I do it. :0)

No comments: