Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope everyone has at least one thing to be thankful for this year. For the Princess it's Scrapbooking. For me it's my family & our health. You know you're getting old when you are thankful for your family & health. Not exactly sure when THAT happened. I used to be thankful for fun stuff. Like a new sweater or some other article of clothing that I managed to snag on sale. But now that I'm old, I mean now that I'm a Mom I'm thankful for every healthy day we have & the fact that we are all together & safe.

This Thanksgiving I hope you are all able to eat til you can't move. I know I'm gonna do that. And we get to eat a really large meal twice!

I'm off to get all my flyers together & plan my Black Friday strategy.

Oh yea, & this year I'm gonna be thankful for scrapbooking too. :0)

No comments: