Monday, February 11, 2008

There''s something wrong with the air in my house. It is loaded with flu germs. Anyone know how to disinfect ALL the air in my house? We have had the flu here for at least 2 weeks. The Princess & I had it last. We both had it for 3 days. We still don't have our normal appetites back yet. This strain really takes a lot out of you. Then this morning Spike woke up puking. Again. *sigh* Are we ever going to get rid of this? I just can't get it again. I don't have the strength to go through it again.

We have more snow coming. It's that just great? (read with sarcasm) We just had 3 feet dumped on us a few days ago. I'm still trying to dig out the end of the driveway. We had it all dug out once. Then the nice plow guy waited around the corner until we went inside & packed us in tight. Wasn't that nice of him? Then it got "freeze your face off" cold out & it froze solid. We now have a driveway just wide enough for a Yugo to pull in. Only problem is that I drive a Tank. And there is a HUGE bump of snow/ice that you have to drive over first before you can even make it into the driveway. I love winter don't you? NOT. Even my kids are getting sick of it. I thought all kids loved snow. On the news they gave us the amounts of snow that we have gotten. Last year we got 11 inches of snow total. This year it is 41 inches and still counting.

I need to move somewhere warm.

No comments: