Thursday, February 14, 2008

Get your game on

Sometimes being a Mom sucks. Today for example I am playing the "what is that smell" game. It's a lot of fun. There can be as many players as you want but only 1 person is "it". That would be me. All the other players just complain every time they walk into the smelly room. They never actually do any "smell hunting". Today I have it narrowed down to the area around the sink. The sink is of course over flowing with dishes. I'm afraid to load the dishwasher because I kinda scared of what I will find in the bottom of the sink. So I am doing the only thing I can. Everything else but the kitchen. So far I have cleaned 2 bathrooms & folded laundry. I think I can successfully avoid the kitchen for most of the afternoon. But I'm gonna have to take care of it before dinner because there are no more clean plates left. Although depending on what we are having we could use paper plates. Then I could put off the sink issue until tomorrow. But I'm afraid it might take on a life of it's own by then. The laundry pile did that once. Scared me to death.

No comments: