Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can I quit?

I would like to quit Winter please. Is there a form that I can fill out or do I have to send in a letter? All I know is that I am getting so tired of Winter. I think the problem is that it started so early. We got hit early & way to often for my taste. I'm done now. I would like it to be May.

I have been doing a lot of browsing on Ebay this week. That can be dangerous for me. I have bought several scrapbook related things that I can't live without. Although I don't think there is a scrapbook thing out there that I don't need. I think it's a disease. And my best friend is getting it too. It's catchy. I have been spending a little, a lot a whole crap load of quality time on there lately. Every time I find something good I have to tell her about it & then she wants it too. I see no cure for this disease either. It only gets worse. Although I have to say that I have gotten a lot of good deals from there. It works out pretty good for me too. I buy them during the day. They arrive during the day. I open the box put the new stuff away & get rid of the box. Pookie has no idea. See it works out for both of us. I get stuff I can't live without need & he has no idea. That's the best way to shop.

Today at the library the Princess made a gold crown with LOTS of jewels on it. She had a blast making it. Every time I asked her if she was finished she said no. It needed more jewels. For her it's all about the bling. I know the crown is very important to her because we have been home for about a half hour & I have no idea where it is. It's very special.

No comments: