Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My kids were off of school yesterday for Martin Luther King Day. It was really cold too. I didn't leave the house at all. Too cold for me. I spent the day hanging out in front of the fire place. It was a good place to be. Although Sunday was colder & did I go out? Yes I did. On the coldest day of the year I went out. I went to a crop. I have my priorities. I got to go with my best friend to another friends house WITHOUT the Princess. I had to go. It would of been wrong of me to stay home. I always take Spike with me to carry stuff in. His friend also lives at the house I crop at. Works for both of us. I traveled light this time. I only took 2 large totes, 1 small one & my box of stamps. That is traveling light for me. I hate leaving anything at home. What if I need it? I can't go back home for it. I might never make it out again. I can't risk it. So I just bring everything.

Pookie had the day off yesterday too. He made plans with a friend. Then he looked at the weather. He watched it all week grumbling that it was gonna snow on his day off & he would have to work. The weather man was right & it did snow & he did have to go to work. He was home in plenty of time to enjoy hanging with his buddy. Then around 8:00 he got called back in. I have no idea what time he came home. I have learned to sleep though him coming in at all hours. (He used to work nights.) Then I woke up at 2:00 am. He was just getting ready to go to work again. He is gonna take his "before bed nap" early tonight.

My favorite show is starting again soon. "LOST" premieres on Jan 31st. Click the link for a rundown of what has happened so far. http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index
I never miss an episode. I think that's the only show that I don't miss. Most of the time I don't care what is on as long as Pookie isn't watching something dumb. He does watch a lot of stupid tv shows. Must be a guy thing. The other thing he does is change channels with lightning speed. He says he does it because he doesn't like watching commercials. I think he does it to piss me off. It works.

No comments: